High Point, NC veterinary services – delivered with courtesy and respect!
As a new client of our veterinary hospital in High Point, you can expect our full attention to your pets’ needs.
When you arrive for your appointment, you will be greeted warmly, and we’ll usher you into an examination room after checking in your pet.
In most cases, one of our veterinary technicians will start by asking about your pet’s medical history, current condition and the reason for your visit, gathering data for the doctor.
Then, one of our veterinarians will examine your pet, ask you further questions and then may recommend diagnostic tests if needed. Once the tests have been run, which can usually be done in the practice, your doctor will discuss a possible diagnosis and treatment plan if warranted.
This is a great time to ask questions. Our veterinary team wants to make sure you’re completely comfortable with the information we’re providing.
Our veterinary technician will likely come back to wrap things up and will provide you with helpful pet care information and answer wellness and care questions for you. Our front desk staff will process your payment and schedule any needed follow up.
Please note: Our goal is to see all our clients and patients on time, and although we have contingencies for emergencies, there will be times where the unexpected will create delays. We will ensure these are minimized as much as possible.
When you arrive at Deep River Veterinary Hospital, you can expect quality care for your pet.
When you arrive you will be greeted warmly as we check you in.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our registered veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the technician about them.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.